Museum Programming Licenses
We are so excited to announce our new licensing programs for museums. Now your museum can offer the Story Ship’s amazing programming to the public. Shows like these take a large staff and years to develop. By licensing programs, museums can save save tens of thousands of dollars and let their staff focus on presenting and marketing high caliber technology driven presentations. These programs will:
- Offer exciting new professional theatrical stage shows with interactive animation and new technologies at a fraction of the cost of developing programs in house.
- Easily expand your current interpretive educational programming while teaching curriculum based content in a fun and interactive way
- Quickly turn dormant facilities into presentation spaces that setup up and break down in minutes
The license gives the museum:
- Unlimited performances of the show
- Copy of the script for the performers in .pdf format
- Copies of the digital presentation including animation, music and video in the form of an Apple Keynote Presentation or Microsoft Power Point Presentation.
- Resource list of the props including where to purchase them
- Online training for museum staff with complete set of “how to” videos for:
- Show setup and breakdown
- Magic Tricks
- Demonstration of complete performance
- Special Tips
- Audience Control
- Problem Solving
- Phone support
The museum will need:
- Video projector
- Projection Screen
- Microphone and PA
- Computer – Windows or Mac
- Two employees who would enjoy performing the show.
(Museum is responsible for purchasing or providing props and costumes.)
Don’t worry! If you do not have any of the above we can provide them for you with a slight in increase in royalties.
Call (912) 663-6320 for a quote for your museum.
We are currently offering for license, “Digger Digger’s Dino Show.” Available in 2D or 3D. Please click on the link for more information and to watch a video about the show.
Check out our next show coming in 2018:
(New Show Coming 2018)
While reporting live, our science kid’s reporter, Kat, is kidnapped by aliens and trapped on a space ship bound for outer regions of our galaxy! Audience volunteers must quickly form a Kid’s Mission Control Rescue Team and use math, logic, music and gaming to get her back. The only way to succeed is by communicating with the aliens through music created on a futuristic musical instrument called a laser harp. Our kid’s Mission Control Rescue Team must solve mathematical equations to unravel celestial musical messages. Each message gives them clues about the Alien’s demands and how to rescue Kat.
Onstage giant video and holographic images track Kat’s amazing journey through our solar system and into the outer reaches of our galaxy. Interactive games are used to help navigate our rescue team. Audience members will explore the relationship between music, math and space travel.
This fast paced high energy show combines:
Interactive 3D Holograms
Animation projected on a large screen
Music played on a Laser Harp
Please call (912) 663-6320 or email us for more information or to setup a free demonstration performance at your museum.